- Price is for ONE PAIR (2) Spall Armor sleeves.
- These inserts are designed to put your AR500 steel plates inside which will eliminate/reduce spall or ricochet
- All steel plates are prone to this problem, and rubber coatings (RhinoLining & Line-X) are possibly ineffective after 1-3 shots
- We also sell “Liner” coated plates and actual promote Spall Armor to be used in conjunction with coated steel for maximum protection and spall mitigation
- Durable and flexible weighing only 7.1oz each
- Spall Armor is made up of multiple layers of ballistics material on the front of the sleeve which is sealed to reduce air/water exposure.
- Please remember nothing will stop all spall/ricochet (NOT to be used by themselves for protection)
AR500 Body Armor:
- Includes (2) 10×12 AR500 Steel plates
- Tested with .308, 7.62×39 @ 10 yards and .223 @ 15 yards (No Penetration)
- Plate edges are smooth and free from burrs or sharp edges
- The plates are ergonomically formed (curved) and cut for an ambidextrous comfortable fit
- Absolutely no maintenance needed for the plates & AR500 Body Armor is known to have a very long shelf life