- WE TEST OUR SOLUTION AND WILL CONTINUE TO PROVIDE VIDEO FEEDBACK TO AID BUYERS
- Cheaper options are available on ebay but please be aware that they may use inferior material and in some cases leftover scrap
- When comparing Spall Armor to others look at the difference in weight to tell the quality of the product and STOPPING POWER!
- We intentionally made Spall Armor in the shape of a SQUARE vs shooter cut specifically to allow the buyer to “wrap” the corners around whatever shooter cut steel configuration they may own
- We believe this simple concept is important, allowing for better trapping of the spall and ultimately better protection for our clients!
- Price is for ONE (1) of Spall Armor inserts. Please note Steel Plates are not included in this listing.
- These inserts are designed to go in FRONT of your steel plates to eliminate/reduce spall or ricochet
- All steel plates are prone to this problem, and rubber coatings (RhinoLining & Line-X) are possibly ineffective after 1-3 shots
- We also sell “Liner” coated plates and actual promote Spall Armor to be used in conjunction with coated steel for maximum protection and spall mitigation
- Soft, flexible and weighing only 5.1oz each
- Spall Armor is made up of multiple layers of ballistics material which is considered 10 times stronger than steel
- To be most effective Spall Armor needs to be in affixed to the steel plates
- We suggest duct tape; lots of duct tape
- Please remember nothing will stop all spall/ricochet (NOT to be used by themselves for protection)
There are no reviews yet.