FAST Plate Carrier Vest
- Adjustable for length 2” side straps with large quick connect plastic buckles that can be extended from 30″L out to 60″L
- The quick connect buckles allow you to quickly and easily get the Fast plate carrier onto your body
- Quick connect buckles and the adjustable strap are positioned for easy access while being worn
- PALs webbing on the front & back panels allows the attachments of MOLLE accessories like holsters, magazine pouches, radio/utility pouches, and other essential gear
- Adjustable for length Shoulder straps with large heavy duty quick connect buckles with hook and loop fasteners.
- Includes two padded shoulder covers with PALs webbing, hook and loop fasteners, and loops for communications cabling routing
- The top of the front and rear panels feature a 10.0”W X 4.0”H loop fastener patch areas for attaching Department/Unit patches, name tapes, and moral patches to the front and rear panels
- The front and rear panels also feature hook and loop fasteners loops on both sides for communications cabling routing
- The Heavy Duty drag handle webbing extends from the top of the rear panel to nearly the bottom of the rear panel on both sides for strength and durability
- Fits 11X14″ plate
- Made with tough and durable 1050 Nylon material the Fast plate carrier is water and chemical resistant
- Double and re-enforcement cross stitching in critical areas
- (2) High Quality FLAT ArmorCore Plates (11×14) Rated Level IIIA+
- Tested with multiple handgun rounds including .44 Mag @ 10 yards (Zero Penetration)
- The plates are cut for an ambidextrous comfortable fit
- Each plate weighs 4lbs+ and is a 1/2 inch thick
- One suggestion is to paint the plates for easier handling & to extend the life.
- DON’T RUB HANDS ON PLATE UNTIL YOU SPRAY PAINT!
- BETTER THAN STEEL
- LESS WEIGHT
- NO SPALL
- BETTER THAN KEVLAR/ARAMID/PE
- STAB PROOF
- LAST LONGER
- ABSORBS MORE OF THE IMPACT
ArmorCore has no expiration date. As long as it is not exposed directly to U/V rays, chemicals, etc. it should not break down. When used in construction projects, they say it should last the life of the building. As a Level 3a+ plate it should again last a lifetime.