The fiberglass edges can fray or chip when shipping which is unpreventable. The damage is likely only cosmetic and doesn’t diminish the stopping power. A suggest is to seal the edges with duct tape or a truck bedliner.
- Includes the 12×23 plate w/ the holes drilled
- Includes the handle shown in the picture w/ screws
- Includes the foam pad
- ASSEMBLE THE PLATE W/ THE HANDLE AND FOAM
- GLUE THE FOAM TO THE PLATE
- SPRAY PAINT
- ArmorCore has no expiration date
- As long as it is not exposed directly to U/V rays, chemicals, etc. it should not break down. When used in construction projects, they say it should last the life of the building
- As a Level IIIA plate it should again last a lifetime. One suggestion is paint for easier handling & to extend the life
- Rated Level IIIA – 3A stops the majority of ALL HANDGUN ROUNDS you will encounter including .44 MAG .357
It is important to remember that nothing is “bulletproof” and that there are many variables at play which allow any type of armor to stop a given object. There will always be danger in these types of situations.
By purchasing you assume all risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. In addition, YOU are responsible to ensure that your ballistic panels are properly inserted and installed.Body Armor Megastore and any of its affiliates assume NO liability.