Stops projectiles achieving speeds up to 3080+ fps (RATED LEVEL 4)
BETTER THAN AR500 STEEL PLATES
The fiberglass edges can fray or chip when shipping which is unpreventable. The damage is likely only cosmetic and doesn’t diminish the stopping power. A suggest is to seal the edges with duct tape or a truck bedliner.
- ArmorCore has no expiration date
- As long as it is not exposed directly to U/V rays, chemicals, etc. it should not break down. When used in construction projects, they say it should last the life of the building
- As a Level 4 plate it should again last a lifetime. One suggestion is paint for easier handling & to extend the life
- Level 4 stops the majority of ALL RIFLE ROUNDS you will encounter
- STOPS: .223, .556, .30-06, .308
- Test coming soon w/ HIGHER POWERED RIFLE
- 12×23 IPSC shaped plate w/ the holes drilled
- Durable handle shown in the picture w/ screws
- 1/2inch foam pad
- SUGGESTION: Tape edges where possible with duct tape or tactical tape/super glue.
- SEND PICS OF COOL DESIGNS 🙂
- Heard of one individual using rubber tubing w/ glue or duct tape
- (1) High Quality FLAT ArmorCore Plate Rated Level IV L4 (UL8)
- IPSC SHIELD 12×24
- Includes handle, screws, foam pad
- Tested with multiple rifle rounds including .223/.556/.308 @ 10 yards (Zero Penetration)
- Plate edges are rounded and smooth with no sharp edges
- Size: 12×24
- Shape: IPSC
- Weighs 26 lbs
It is important to remember that nothing is “bulletproof” and that there are many variables at play which allow any type of armor to stop a given object. There will always be danger in these types of situations.
By purchasing you assume all risks of use or misuse, and agree not to hold us liable in any way. In addition, YOU are responsible to ensure that your ballistic panels are properly inserted and installed.Body Armor Megastore and any of its affiliates assume NO liability.
There are no reviews yet.